Welcome to 2E Consulting
We are an engineering design consultancy, specialising in mechanical design, pressure equipment, building services and machine guarding.
If you are looking for a New Zealand engineering company that can work with you on your engineering challenges, is easy to deal with and provides good value, then 2E Consulting will be a breath of fresh air.
We offer design engineering and consultancy to provide solutions that are safe, easy to construct and implement.
What makes us different
- Local to the Bay of Plenty.
- A willingness to find the right solution for you. If we do not have the skills required, we can recommend suitable engineers and companies for you.
- Professional service with knowledge of NZ codes and standards. Ensuring the designs or advice you receive meets NZ legislation requirements.
- Specialising in putting the right design team together for your project. If you have a project requiring a number of disciplines, we can create the perfect team for it, and manage the design process for you.
- We aim to streamline engineering and design processes to keep projects on track, leaving you to carry on doing what you do best!
- Pressure piping design
- Mechanical design
- Process design
- Building services design
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Hydraulic systems (hot and cold water)
- Health and safety
- Machine guarding audits and solution designs
- JSA and developing safe job methodologies
- Independent advice
- Assistance with getting Worksafe prohibition notices lifted after an incident.
- Pressure piping and well testing
- Direct heat use (heat exchangers, heating equipment)
- Assistance with Resource consents
- Insurance Investigations
- Support identifying causes of failure or consequential damage
- Advice on the extent of damage to equipment and options for reinstatement
- Cost estimates for replacement and reinstatement of mechanical systems and building services
- Project management
- Specialising in creating tailored design teams for small to medium projects
- Contract administration
- Creating tender documents and technical specifications
- Tendering, evaluation and providing recommendations
- Contract administration and construction supervision
Sectors we work in
PRIVATE & RESIDENTIAL
- New builds
- Any plumbing or heating requiring engineering advice
- Hotels, hospitals, museums, swimming pools, and other buildings with public spaces
- Schools, auditoriums and meeting places
- Cafes, restaurants and event complex’s
- Offices, warehouses, and workshops
- Geothermal power stations
- Diary factories
- Municipal (pump stations)
- Sawmills and other timber processing
- Eddie Wall has completed an assessment and has achieved status as a Charted Professional Engineer(CPEng), August 2017
- Eddie Wall has completed an assessment and has achieved status as a international Professional Engineer(IntPEng), August 2017
- Upgraded to Autocad LT 2018
- Subscribed to Masterspec to provide up to date technical specifications, August 2017
- Eddie wall has completed a Certificate in Applied Business Growth September 2017
- Helped a client to obtain certification of a pressure vessel & installation of a new pressure relief valve
- Design of replacement pipework for a public pool
- Created ITP's and inspected a delivery of pressure pipe
- Condition survey of a yacht
- Condition Survey of various pressure equipment
- design and obtain design verification of a high pressure steam line
- Refurbishment of an office building, HVAC design, Drawings, Technical specifications & tendering