Welcome to 2E Consulting
At the Alert Level Two status of New Zealand, we have reopened our office and are able to support our existing clients and new clients during this time.
We are able to provide 2D & 3D Cad, Cost estimating, Mechanical design, HVAC design, Equipment selection, Technical Specification to name just a few. We are now able to visit clients site after we put approbirate controls in place.
Please use our contact details below to get in touch
We are an engineering design consultancy, specialising in mechanical design, pressure equipment, building services and machine guarding.
If you are looking for a New Zealand engineering company that can work with you on your engineering challenges, is easy to deal with and provides good value, then 2E Consulting will be a breath of fresh air.
We offer design engineering and consultancy to provide solutions that are safe, easy to construct and implement.
What makes us different
- Local to the Bay of Plenty.
- A willingness to find the right solution for you. If we do not have the skills required, we can recommend suitable engineers and companies for you.
- Professional service with knowledge of NZ codes and standards. Ensuring the designs or advice you receive meets NZ legislation requirements.
- Specialising in putting the right design team together for your project. If you have a project requiring a number of disciplines, we can create the perfect team for it, and manage the design process for you.
- We aim to streamline engineering and design processes to keep projects on track, leaving you to carry on doing what you do best!
- Pressure piping design
- Mechanical design
- Process design
- Building services design
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Hydraulic systems (hot and cold water)
- Health and safety
- Machine guarding audits and solution designs
- JSA and developing safe job methodologies
- Independent advice
- Assistance with getting Worksafe prohibition notices lifted after an incident.
- Pressure piping and well testing
- Direct heat use (heat exchangers, heating equipment)
- Assistance with Resource consents
- Insurance Investigations
- Support identifying causes of failure or consequential damage
- Advice on the extent of damage to equipment and options for reinstatement
- Cost estimates for replacement and reinstatement of mechanical systems and building services
- Project management
- Specialising in creating tailored design teams for small to medium projects
- Contract administration
- Creating tender documents and technical specifications
- Tendering, evaluation and providing recommendations
- Contract administration and construction supervision
Sectors we work in
PRIVATE & RESIDENTIAL
- New builds
- Any plumbing or heating requiring engineering advice
- Hotels, hospitals, museums, swimming pools, and other buildings with public spaces
- Schools, auditoriums and meeting places
- Cafes, restaurants and event complex’s
- Offices, warehouses, and workshops
- Geothermal power stations
- Diary factories
- Municipal (pump stations)
- Sawmills and other timber processing
- Eddie Wall has completed an assessment and has achieved status as a Charted Professional Engineer(CPEng), August 2017
- Eddie Wall has completed an assessment and has achieved status as a international Professional Engineer(IntPEng), August 2017
- Upgraded to Autocad LT 2018
- Subscribed to Masterspec to provide up to date technical specifications, August 2017
- Eddie wall has completed a Certificate in Applied Business Growth September 2017
- Helped a client to obtain certification of a pressure vessel & installation of a new pressure relief valve
- Design of replacement pipework for a public pool
- Created ITP's and inspected a delivery of pressure pipe
- Condition survey of a yacht
- Condition Survey of various pressure equipment
- design and obtain design verification of a high pressure steam line
- Refurbishment of an office building, HVAC design, Drawings, Technical specifications & tendering